the exceptional situation requires exceptional measures. In order to be able to guarantee all our guests a safe and relaxing stay in Bellwald, all service providers have protection concepts in place.
The most important facts in brief:
- Masks are compulsory in all stores and information points in Bellwald
- Restaurants are all closed at the moment. Take away offers / also on the ski slopes
- Disinfectants are available to guests everywhere
- It is obligatory to wear face masks during queuing and driving with the lifts. Special neck warmers with integrated SSMMS filter made of 100% polyropylene for skiing are available in sports stores (Intersport Holzer & Fredy's Skishop).
- No big events in Bellwald in winter
- Book ski tickets and ski lessons online
Information about refund guarantee for ski tickets can be found here (Link)
Buy ski tickets on the spot at the valley station Gassen
- Grocery stores: buy 1 person per household
Admission reduced (max. 14 people in Volg).
Do not shop around 16:00 (long waiting times).
Plan shopping for several days.
Pre-order Volg: firstname.lastname@example.org / 027 525 48 36 (Excl. fresh products)
- Tourist office & ski school: 1 person per group
- Pre-order guest cards: email@example.com / 027 971 16 84
- Reserve rental equipment online: www.holzersport.ch & www.fredys-skishop.ch
Regulations for travelers : Link
We will do everything we can to guarantee a safe stay in Bellwald.
The limit of 5 persons also applies to holiday accommodation, starting this Monday. Exceptions apply to persons (over 5) living permanently under one roof.
It should be noted that a landlord who lets and is checked (e.g. tourist tax) without complying with these conditions is liable and subject to the sanctions provided for in the Ordinance.
Guests are reminded that for cable cars in all waiting areas (i.e. queuing zones in front of stations inside and outside of buildings) and during transport with all lifts (incl. chair lifts, ski lifts, beginners' carpets), the wearing of a mouth and nose protector is obligatory. Guests who do not wear a mouth and nose protector can be excluded from transportation. If necessary, the purchase of a mouth and nose protector recommended by the BAG is recommended in the sports shops of Bellwald.